Thursday, August 28, 2014

Starting a Locksmithing business is really hard!

      I've been in business 3 months now and I am finding it hard to find regular work. It seems that most of the auto and home lockout business is based off of google search results. I find it very hard to compete with those that have tons of cash to throw at Google ads. Trying to find a way to place high in results without spending money. It also takes time to start getting referrals from current customers. I know the business will take off at some point. My struggle is not with my locksmithing skills, but with other competition. I have lowered my prices and I am constantly marketing online and in person, I'm sure this will pay off, but staying in business until then is going to be difficult. If anyone reads this and went through a similar situation, I would love to hear how you got past it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment